This section lists all the conferences where the members of the research team presented the project or publications.
Wrisley, David Joseph, Estelle Guéville and Niccolò Acram Cappelletto. (2022). Creating New Audiences for Digital Objects Through Museum-University Collaboration. Museums in the Middle East Journal. Sharjah, UAE. 3: 61-63.
Guéville, Estelle and David Joseph Wrisley. (2023). Transcribing Medieval Manuscripts for Machine Learning. Journal of Data Mining and Digital Humanities. forthcoming.
Guéville, Estelle and David Joseph Wrisley (forthcoming). Between Authorship and Scribal Practice: Using Digital Methods to Identify Scribes in Manuscripts. Journal of the Early Book Society.
- Guéville, Estelle and Wrisley, David Joseph (2023). Author, Translator, Scribe: Digital Approaches to the Compilation of the Medieval Codex. European Society of Textual Scholarship. Canterbury, UK, April 2023.
- Guéville, Estelle and Wrisley, David Joseph (2023). Between Authorship, Translation and Scribal Practice : Using Digital Methods to Assess Complex Compilations in Codex. International Congress on Medieval Studies. Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, May 2023.
- Guéville, Estelle and Wrisley, David Joseph (2023). Crowd Post-Correction of HTR Output in a Pedagogical Context: The Case of the Paris Bible Project ‘Correct-a-thon’. DH Benelux 2023, Brussels, 31 May-2 June. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7987011
- Guéville, Estelle and Wrisley, David Joseph (2022). From Localization to Chronological and Geographical Prediction. International Medieval Congress. Leeds, England, July 2022.
- Guéville, Estelle and Wrisley, David Joseph (2021). Assembling Legacy Data for AI: the Case of the Paris Bible Project. AI4LAM: Futurs Fantastiques, Bibliothèque nationale de France, 9 December 2021.
- Cappelletto, Niccolò Acram, Guéville, Estelle, and Wrisley, David Joseph. (2021). Combining Digital Fragments of Medieval Manuscripts for Creating Scribal Profiles. From Fragments to Whole: Interpreting Medieval Manuscripts Fragments, Centre for Medieval Studies, University of Bristol, 16 September 2021.
- Guéville, Estelle, and Wrisley, David Joseph. (2021). Variance in Uniformity: On the Automatic Transcription of Parisian Bibles. International Medieval Congress (IMC 2021), Leeds, 6 July 2021.
- Cappelletto, Niccolò Acram, Guéville, Estelle, and Wrisley, David Joseph. (2020). The Parisian Bible beyond Paris: Reflections on Digital Methods and Manuscript Culture. CULTURAL HERITAGE TRAVELS: books across seas and mountains, An international Seminary in partnership between the University of Franche-Comté (Besançon) and the Catholic University of Sacred Heart of Jesus (Milan), 9 November 2020.
- Guéville, Estelle, and Wrisley, David Joseph. (2020). Rethinking the Abbreviation: questions and challenges of machine reading medieval scripta. Dark Archives 20/20, 9 September 2020.