This section lists all the conferences where the members of the research team presented the results of the project and the papers they published.
- Upcoming:Guéville, Estelle and Wrisley, David Joseph (2021). Assembling Legacy Data for AI: the Case of the Paris Bible Project. AI4LAM: Futurs Fantastiques, Bibliothèque nationale de France, 9 December 2021.
- Cappelletto, Niccolò Acram, Guéville, Estelle, and Wrisley, David Joseph. (2021). Combining Digital Fragments of Medieval Manuscripts for Creating Scribal Profiles. From Fragments to Whole: Interpreting Medieval Manuscripts Fragments, Centre for Medieval Studies, University of Bristol, 16 September 2021.
- Guéville, Estelle, and Wrisley, David Joseph. (2021). Variance in Uniformity: On the Automatic Transcription of Parisian Bibles. International Medieval Congress (IMC 2021), Leeds, 6 July 2021.
- Cappelletto, Niccolò Acram, Guéville, Estelle, and Wrisley, David Joseph. (2020). The Parisian Bible beyond Paris: Reflections on Digital Methods and Manuscript Culture. CULTURAL HERITAGE TRAVELS: books across seas and mountains, An international Seminary in partnership between the University of Franche-Comté (Besançon) and the Catholic University of Sacred Heart of Jesus (Milan), 9 November 2020.
- Guéville, Estelle, and Wrisley, David Joseph. (2020). Rethinking the Abbreviation: questions and challenges of machine reading medieval scripta. Dark Archives 20/20, 9 September 2020.
- Forthcoming: Cappelletto, Niccolò Acram, Guéville, Estelle, and Wrisley, David Joseph. Creating New Audiences for Digital Objects Through Museum-University Collaboration. Museums in the Middle East Journal. Sharjah, UAE.